It’s ALWAYS jamming at Junction – Meet Barry
October 26, 2021
As part of our Junction family, you already know what it is that makes you feel part of our clan. Junction is all about warm welcomes, hearty food and feel-good festivities. It’s your go-to place when you need to kick back after a rough day. It’s where you can make memories over a romantic dinner, or the ideal spot to get rid of your kids’ excess energy!
In short, there is always something happening to broaden your smile or add sparkle to your world. The month of November is going to be epic as we near the season of sublime festivity!
First things first. Let’s welcome a new family member to the fold. Barry is our new culinary genius and he’d like to share this little slice of himself with you.
What is your favorite meal to cook at home?
I like to keep it simple, starting with my grandmothers Pot Leak soup recipe with salad, home-made dressing and a Filet Oscar.
Favorite Sports Team?
Where does your love of cooking come from?
I remember watching my grandmother making large batches of home-made southern food for the family and friends!
With Barry at the helm, it seems November is going to be more tasty than ever.
Let’s take a sneak peek at just the exciting Junction line-up for November
- We are super excited to bring you Open Mic at Junction Bar starting November 13th, every Saturday from 9 – 11am. So, don’t miss a beat and be sure to grab a seat for this awesome musical mix coming to you weekly.
- Join us at Junction Bar November 18th, 5 – 7pm to try a variety of DELIRIUM multi-medal, award-winning beers. Promoters will be there handing out swag and glasses.
- Every Tap-it-Tuesday we bring you the latest in craft beer favorites – keep your eyes glued to our social pages for updates.
- SMOK is now opening 7 days a week! You asked…they listened.
- It’s year-end party-hearty time. Join in and book your work, friend or family function at Junction.
And that’s just November. Just wait until we unwrap the December itinerary…it’s bound to be your favorite gift this festive season.