We are dedicated to keeping our customers and staff safe.
We are aware of the ever-changing situation involving COVID-19 (Coronavirus). In accordance with guidance provided by the State of Colorado and the CDC—we are taking a number of precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and customers:
- We’re closely following updates from the CDC and local health departments to keep track of illness locally, nationally, and worldwide.
- We continue to be diligent with our cleaning protocols to ensure the restaurant stalls, bar, eating areas, and building exceed recommended standards.
- Janitorial and table-cleaning staff has been doubled at this time.
- We have also strongly reinforced illness-preventing procedures for our staff and customers. These procedures include:
- Instructing employees to stay home if they do not feel well or are symptomatic
- Instructing management to send home any employees they feel do not meet our stringent health standards
- Reinforcing common practices to avoid spread of disease (handwashing frequently, keeping a reasonable space between yourself and others, not leaving home when ill, avoiding contact with the face, etc).
Additional information, updates, and health advisements are available through the following resources: